Privacy and Security Policy
- Any information provided by the users will be collected and stored according to strict security and confidentiality standards. However, due to the current state of technological development, we cannot guarantee absolute security for your personal information.
- Personal data which are passed to the company by the users will be collected through ethical and legal means, and may have one or more targets about which users shall be informed.
- Users will be informed about which of their information is being collected before the collection, having the option to provide or not such information under the user’s responsibility, which will also be aware of the consequences of his decision.
- Unless SOMOS Educação receives legal or judicial decision, your information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
- The Company shall maintain the integrity of the information provided by users.
- This website contains links or frames from other websites, which may or may not be the Company’s partners. These links and frames are available merely in the hope of providing yet another benefit to the users. Note that including these links and frames does not mean that SOMOS Educaçãohas full knowledge, agreement, or responsibility for them, or for their respective content. You should consult the privacy policies of those websites, since we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by such third parties.
- For administrative purposes, the Company may use “cookies” (*), and the user may at any time activate the browser mechanisms to inform when they are activated or to avoid the activation.
- It is recommended to check this Privacy and Security Policy and the other legal terms contained herein whenever you access or use this website.